Frontend React Developer
Apply for this job
We are a product development agency seeking a skilled software developer with a frontend profile and at least mid-level experience.
- Develop software solutions.
- Setup tests and qualify frontend components.
- Work on various projects for international clients.
- Manage your own time and workflow.
- Collaborate with small teams in a completely remote work environment.
- Maintain effective communication with colleagues.
- Mid (3+ years) or senior-level (8+ years) experience in software development.
- Conversational writing and reading English skills.
- The following skills at mid or senior level:
- Test writing and frameworks, like Jest, or Cypress, Puppeteer, etc.
- Mockup design with tools like Figma.
- The following skills will make you stand out:
- QA experience.
- Familiarity with the Material UI React library and the use of its grids.
- Ability to manage yourself. We don’t do many meetings, but we have open communication channels which you can reach out to anytime you need help.
Our work environment
- Small team sizes allow for a more impactful contribution to projects.
- Few meetings give you more time to do deep-work and development-related tasks.
- Completely remote provides the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- Flexible working hours, which in combination with few meetings, allow you to achieve an enjoyable work-life balance.
The Problem Company is a product development agency that works with international clients on a wide range of projects. We’ve worked in some high-profile projects like 2000mules and enable companies to run software-based businesses.
Our communication is mostly asynchronous, and we value self-management, meeting goals and high-quality reusable software solutions. If you're looking for an opportunity to work in a remote and flexible environment, learn and enforce good practices, make and see your designs implemented, then apply now and join our team!