LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
As a Staff Frontend Engineer, you would work with an agile development team to form a product that serves over 5 million active users. You would completely own and continually improve critical features in the LastPass browser extension and web application to secure our customers digital life and work.
Who will you work with?
- You will work closely with the agile teams responsible for the development and maintenance of authentication related topics
- You will collaborate with engineers, product managers and designers and shape the future of the product by defining an adequate strategy to verify the software. You are expected to enable the scrum team to create quality software.
- You will also work with the support team, assessing and evaluating incoming issues and their severity. Help the team fix the customer issues with speed and quality.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Taking full ownership at every stage of the development and the delivery – plan, design, develop, ship, maintain
- Debug and troubleshoot issues to support our users
- Actively participating in the team’s life with ownership mindset – drive conversations on meetings, maintain, follow, and advocate guidelines and industry standards, highlight best practices, and keep learning new techniques
- Proactively share knowledge, review pull requests, discuss technical implementations, mentor, and help other team members, bring ideas to improve the product
- Participate in requirement analysis, high level planning and estimation. Collaborate with product owners and user experience designers to deliver features while meeting team deadlines.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Experience with at least one modern frontend framework, preferably React
- Experience in HTML and CSS
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- BSC or higher or equivalent practical experience
- Effective team player
- Creates and knowns best practices
- Efficiently participates in the completion of complex tasks
- Consistently sees the overall big picture situation, besides focusing on the details and specific tasks
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to transfer knowledge effectively
It's great, but not required:
- Experience with Redux
- Any experience with PHP
- Market-Leading Password Manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice