Senior Full Stack Developer
Braintrust is a user-owned talent network that connects you with great jobs with no fees or membership costs—so you keep 100% of what you earn.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
When you join Braintrust, you will be invited to a screening process for Braintrust to learn more about your previous work experiences. Once completed, you will have access to the employer for this role and other top companies that seek high-quality talent. Apply to this job to kick off the process.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote - United States only (TimeZone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $85 – $105/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Short term
- 7-10 years of software engineering experience
- Strong React experience and expertise a must
- Strong Node.js experience/expertise a big plus
- Typescript experience/expertise a plus
- critical thinking, excellent written communication, and independently driven.
What you’ll be working on
Our client's team is looking for an inquisitive senior full stack software engineer to help bring their biggest ideas to life. You will understand the need to develop tools that facilitate People initiatives and empower a vibrant company culture. You will be a great fit if you have ideas about how to automate and simplify their employees' experience. They are looking for an engineer who has strong technical skills, familiarity with multiple coding languages, and is excited to work on projects of all types and sizes. With your ear to the ground and a keen awareness of industry advancements, you are expected to always look for ideas to support their growing team and improve their internal culture through enhanced technologies.
What you'll do
- Develop an understanding of the systems they use and the needs of employees around the organization, working with the People team to improve the experience of employees working at Atlassian, and demonstrate the value proposition of a given solution you might build
- Troubleshoot technical issues in real time
- Write documentation and develop best practices in the team
Braintrust Job ID: 6373
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.