Apply for this job
Are you looking to join a dynamic, international company looking to change the world of finance? Are you driven by the development of high-quality frontends to benefit clients in a fast-growing FinTech business?
Then you’re in the right place!
Please note: The position will be based in our offices in Copenhagen.
You will, as an integrated member of our Pay-outs Development Team, have a vital role to play in our company's growth journey. As a Senior Frontend Developer, you connect the binary world with the commercial world and work closely with various stakeholders like backend developers, UX/UI designers, and other business colleagues.
We're seeking a new colleague who shares our passion for delivering quality code, having fun when learning, and striving for continuous improvement. As a Senior Developer, we expect you to take on a driving role in the process design, coding and implementation of our client facing frontends. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse group of colleagues with expertise in various areas, creating an excellent environment for growth and learning.
Our office is located in the heart of Copenhagen, and we would love to welcome a colleague on location. We believe in having fun at work and offer exciting events like office parties, Friday bars, yoga, dance, and other activities both in and out of the office.
YOUR PRIMARY TASKS WILL BE:
- Professionalizing of our React platform, making it robust and scalable
- Understand, analyse, and challenge business requirements, and transform them into functional software
- Take responsibility for high quality coding and processes around frontend development
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and developers for value optimization
- You are an experienced (+ 5 years) Frontend Developer who wants to do more than just code, but also have an impact on the product design
- Experience with React and Typescript is a requirement
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, HTML and CSS is an advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- High standards for code and product quality
- Naturally taking on a driving / leading role to ensure progress and professional development processes
- Motivated by working in a social and multi-national team with highly skilled developers
From flexible working hours to, social events, professional development and health insurance, we strive to offer one of the best working environments around.
Set up in 2008 in a bid to make cross-border transactions easier, Inpay is a successful and fast-growing Danish Fintech company that processes millions of transactions each year.
We see ourselves as the interface between the financial technology revolution and the established banking system. As such, we offer an international, dynamic workplace that welcomes curious, creative and challenger colleagues. We are ambitious and agile by nature and hold ourselves accountable to our core values of trust, accountability, passion, innovation and respect.
Our headquarters are in the royal quarter of central Copenhagen, with further offices in London. You can see a snapshot of what working life looks like here.
We think globally and are part of an umbrella group that holds the big dream to financially include 100 million people in the next ten years. This means the pace is high, suggestions and ideas are always welcome, failures and learnings are part of the routine, and we expect you to go the extra mile so we can conquer the world together.
Our coffee machine, candy stash and other vital infrastructure is shared with our sister company Eurogiro, which delivers financial services globally to postal organisations.
Find out more about Inpay here
Find out more about Eurogiro here