Tech Lead Frontend
Solaris is a tech company with a full German banking license. Our Banking-as-a-Service platform enables businesses to offer their own financial products. With our straightforward APIs, our partners can access and integrate a wide range of solutions such as digital banking, payments, cards, identification and lending services. As a market leader we are driven by bringing transformational change to the financial services industry.
We love what we do and we love our team. We are 700+ people from over 70 nationalities - a unique blend of techies, fintech enthusiasts, bankers and entrepreneurs from various industries. Our routines are built around genuinely valuing and exchanging different perspectives as well as actively sharing knowledge as we drive our business as a team. We believe and invest in personal growth. Our publicly shared learning framework lays out your career opportunities. In addition, we offer a range of benefits to support your curiosity, health and well-being.
Depending on your level of experience, your responsibilities and scope of role will range. We don’t care much about fancy titles, but rather about real personal and professional development, as laid out in our learning framework. Let’s figure together out how you can contribute to our team.
As a Tech Lead you will:
- Ensure on-time delivery of new frontend features
- Maintain and evolve existing functionalities
- Deliver quality code in an efficient manner
- Take end-to-end ownership of company wide consumed front-end libraries and small micro-services
- Contribute to our infrastructure and automation tools
- Collaborate with fellow engineers, agile coaches and product owners
- Ensure your team:
- Has an architecture and tech vision
- Is aligned with the global architecture
- Is aligned with architecturally inter-connected teams
- Is aligned with the product vision
- Ensure a bi-directional flow of information between your team and the tech-wide organisation
- Ensure a modern UI/UX experience through modern Front-end technologies
What You Should Bring Along
- You are familiar with React and Redux
- You have experience using Typescript
- You have proven experience leading and shaping a team of peers
- You deeply understand and live agile workflows and lean principles
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- You have profound experience with AWS and with infrastructure as code.
- You have experience with Ruby backends.
- You are familiar with micro-services architecture and have basic experience with AWS and Terraform
- You are familiar with infrastructure tools like Docker and CI tools such as Concourse
- You know Redux-Saga or generator functions
- You have created or maintained your own front-end library
What We Offer
- We have a "remote-friendly" working arrangement
- Health and development budget
- Transparent framework to support your career goals.
- Competitive salary
While job ads usually paint an ideal picture of a candidate, studies show that most applicants meet an average of 60% of the criteria. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single item in the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk with you and find out if you might be a good fit for us.
At Solaris, we are committed to nurturing an inclusive environment, where all Solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communities. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, ethnicity, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.Information on data processing:
Information on data processing:
To all recruitment agencies: Solaris does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Solaris employees or any other venture in our ecosystem. Solaris is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.