Senior Mobile Engineer
Ianuly Talent Accelerators
Posted 2 months ago
Apply for this job
- Enjoy working with our team in the Irvine, California office
- Comfortable with a base salary between 120-150k plus equity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience developing mobile applications for iOS and/or Android platforms from PoC to commercial release
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming, design patterns, and mobile application development
- Experience with mobile development frameworks such as React Native, Ionic, Flutter, etc.
- Good understanding of mobile device hardware capabilities and limitations
- Willingness to learn and devote in facing challenges in a start-up environment
- Ability to write robust, maintainable and reliable code
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
What You'll do:
- Build and lead the development team in designing and developing a set of processes, best practices, standards and tools base for a mobile application using Flutter , React Native , Ionic , Xamarin
- Code refactoring to optimize performance
- Collaborate and work close with different teams in order to translate user and business needs into functional frontend code
- Participate in the design and implementation of an innovative product
- Improve features by providing feedback in terms of the engineering and end-user perspectives
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Constantly evaluate and improve our systems' efficiency, scalability, and stability.
What We Can Offer:
- Employee healthcare which includes eyecare via Blue Cross Blue Shield (99% covered by company - due to NY law) - 50% of the premium covered by the company for family coverage; optional HSA available
- Commuter benefit program
- Flexible WFH
- Long term disability base amount covered by company
- $10k term life insurance covered by the company
- Optional: various additional heavily discounted insurance programs (AD&D, STD, Term life, etc.)
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
Our vc backed start-up is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the content revolution with an innovative and rapidly expanding company in the interactive entertainment industry. They are creating a touchable and interactive media content platform that users can engage in without any plug ins or applications, all native to your web or phone browser for a frictionless experience. The interactive video engine they are developing uses the most accurate and fast AI vision models to replicate emotional responses that can only be induced in real life.
IANULY Talent Accelerators is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.