Apply for this job
Refined is on a mission to reimagine the user experience for business software to make it accessible to more people, for more purposes. Our product is a codeless site builder that turns Atlassian Confluence and Jira into custom intranets, documentation sites, support desks and more.
During the past decade we’ve built a global customer base from Fortune 500s like Apple and Microsoft to countless other small and medium-size businesses as well as government entities, educational institutions, and nonprofits. We aim for an outstanding experience for customers big and small. That means listening to users, putting ourselves in their shoes and proactively equipping them with the tools and resources they need to be successful.
As a Front end developer you will be building features to help our customers to build engaging sites for different audiences. Your work will impact thousands of users around the world, ranging from people in tiny start ups to global enterprises.
We put a lot of focus on quality and we take pride in things we ship out to customers. We work with realistic goals and don’t rush releases out the door. We aim to do things well.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
- 4+ years of experience from front-end development with frameworks like Vue.js or React.
- Curious and eager to learn new things and develop yourself professionally
- Proficient in English, other languages are not required
Why should you join us?
- We have an amazing team and great clients, but all of this is possible because of a couple of values we have and share. If these words resonate with you, we are pretty sure that you would love to work with us.
- Flexibility: We believe work should fit into the rest of your life and not the other way around. We're flexible about where you work and when so that you have the freedom to take care of your personal life first.
- Fun: We celebrate our successes. Every major product release gets a proper celebration replete with Champagne (only the good stuff) and other treats. Plus we host tons of other events (totally optional, we get it if those aren’t your thing) like quiz and game nights, ping pong tournaments, theme days, and more.
- Inclusion: We have a track record of hiring and promoting the most qualified candidates, regardless of factors like nationality, race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion, which, if you ask us, have no bearing on one’s ability to do the job.
- Growth: Our employees grow as we grow. We promote from within, and we’re committed to professional development so you leave us with more knowledge than you came with (but don’t leave us!). We grow day to day by taking risks and learning from our failures as much as we do our successes.
- We are good corporate citizens. We’re incredibly proud of the gender balance in our tech team, not to mention our pledge to donate 1% of company profits to charities and nonprofits like Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Cool Earth. Want to learn more about what it’s like to work with us? Visit our About Us page and see what our employees say about working at Refined.
- Flextime and flexible working hours
- Generous policies for new parents
- Flexible remote work policy
- Competitive pay
- Competitive pension package (Swe)
- 4000kr/400€ yearly in keep-fit activities
- 1 hour / week to be used for physical activities
- 2 hours / week for learning and access to over 17000 Udemy courses
- Annual physical
- Annual company-wide kickoff trip
- Macbook Pro
In case of any questions please feel free to contact our Technical Recruitment consultant Khrystyna Kachmaryk via phone at +460736920415 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will hire as soon as we find the right candidate so don’t wait to send your application.
We will do three rounds of interviews, first a short introduction and then two meetings with the team.
Please note that we don't have the possibility to relocate you for this role.
About Refined Refined was founded in 2009 with a simple idea: Enterprise software doesn’t have to be boring. Since then, Refined has evolved from a handy theming tool into a full-fledged site builder, helping more than 5,000 companies worldwide transform their Atlassian Confluence and Jira instances into beautiful, branded sites users love. We credit our can-do mindset, collaborative culture and attention to thoughtful design for getting us this far, but there’s much to be done yet.
We hire ambitious, down-to-earth, solution-oriented people who thrive in collaborative settings. We think empathy and curiosity say as much about a candidate as university credentials, and we weigh ambition as high as we do talent. We believe that the best work happens when people put their heads together without ego or pretense to arrive at clever solutions, so we look for people who have a demonstrated history of getting stuff done in teams. Sound like you?