Apply for this job
We believe it takes great people to create a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them, too. Since 2010, Pipedrive has been on a mission to support sales and marketing teams with easy-to-use, powerful tools that make everyday work faster and easier. Today, our cloud-based software is trusted by over 100,000 companies and used in 179 countries. We have grown from a five-person team to a truly international company of over 1,000 people, representing more than 50 nationalities, with ten offices distributed across Europe and the US. In 2020, Pipedrive received a majority investment from Vista Equity Partners, a global investment firm that invests exclusively in enterprise software, data and technology-enabled businesses, making Pipedrive the fifth unicorn from Estonia.
We’re looking for a passionate software engineer to join our team and daily work with micro frontend architectures and complex UX platforms using React.js and TypeScript. Our backend services are built with Node.js and TypeScript, often utilize event-driven architecture, and have data exposed through REST and GraphQL APIs.
How we work:
The engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep its hierarchy flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating tribes. Each tribe is a self-sufficient unit with full ownership of its area of expertise, including its respective product managers, designers and all necessary engineering roles. Developers enjoy a lot of freedom at Pipedrive: They get to pick what we call “missions” to work on. When they’re done, they’re back at the launchpad, keeping the show running and focusing on improving quality and reliability before embarking on the next mission. You can learn more about it here.
The technologies we use:
Front End – React.js and Next.js
Back End – Node.js, Typescript with some PHP
Other – MySQL, CouchDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Kafka
Your new adventure:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Complete code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring with the coolest tools ever seen
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Implement highly available and scalable solutions that run in multiple datacenters
Does this sound like you:
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and a sense of product
- The ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and get things done quickly
- An understanding of security threats
- Fluency in English
- Experience with some of the following technologies: Node.js 12+, Typescript, React.js, relational databases, Apache Kafka, Docker, GraphQL
- Experience with multi-region cloud-based services is a great plus
- An interest in and contributions to the Open Source community are a great plus
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 50 different countries, with offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Lisbon, Prague, London, Dublin, New York, Florida, Riga and Berlin
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A world-class working environment full of perks like parties, craft workshops, snacks and, of course, office dogs
- Flexible working hours as long as you’re there for your team members
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- Lots of room for personal and career development, with internal and external training opportunities
- Competitive salary, bonus system and all the benefits you’d expect from a great employer (health and accident insurance, health days, a quarterly contribution to sports, in-house coaches, employee discounts and more)
Pipedrive is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.
We're looking for a passionate software engineer to join our team and help us create groundbreaking software solutions!
If this is something for you, send us your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.