Apply for this job
Who we are
Product Strategy. Technology Execution. Launch. Investment.
Remedy Product Studios is a rapidly scaling technology company specializing in working with and investing in prominent start-ups and brands in building and scaling their digital products. We use data-driven agile approaches coupled with high performing teams as a cornerstone of our technology-first culture.
We partner with startups to strategize, execute, launch, and invest in digital products, including web apps, mobile apps, data science tools, and firmware for connected devices.
Remedy is best known for our work in the health, wellness, fitness, and sports industries. We have also executed successful engagements in fintech, insuretech, govtech, travel & leisure, social media, and digital media. We have expertise in handling sensitive data, including PII and PHI, and subscribe to advanced practices for dev ops and data compliance, including HIPAA.
We believe that people make a great company, and that's why we want you to join us.
Who we're looking for
Remedy is looking for a talented individual who possesses infinite curiosity. You'll work alongside our product managers and partners to create awesome products. This is an incredible opportunity to learn how to build products well and to make a meaningful impact on the future of Remedy and its partners.
What you will do
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Writing application interface codes using Typescript
- Writing Unit tests
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
What should my qualifications be?
- 3+ years of professional software development experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- English is at the level B1 min, both written and spoken, for active communication with native speakers
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React-router, Redux
- Experience with user interface design
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Jest, React-testing-library
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Familiarity with various React libraries
- Comfort operating in a sometimes ambiguous, fast-changing environment with rapid iteration cycles
- Track record of managing feature requests with realistic timelines
- Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies. Experience working within Agile teams
- Comfortable writing supporting documentation
- Vacation leave of 20 working days
- Paid Medical insurance
- 4 sick days per year
- Sport compensation
- Career and professional growth
- Access to senior engineers for help and mentorship
- English classes with on-staff teachers
- English clubs where you can polish your skills together with teammates
- Paid courses and certificates to raise professional skills
- Possibility for working remote or in office
- Macbook provided by company as a working environment
- Work environment based on collaboration and teams
- Team building events on team and group level
- Semi-annual company retreat
- Sponsored company outings and social events