Senior React Native developer
Posted 11 days ago
Apply for this job
Who we are
We’re an award-winning development agency at the heart of Vilnius City with clients all around the world. Being a premier development agency we only work for the best, with the best. We specialize in web & mobile development and bespoke UX/UI design. No matter how big or small our client’s organizations and budgets are, we’ve got a solution for them. This means you have a chance to work with both small and medium-sized businesses. We also provide outsourcing & outstaffing services to our clients.
About the company you will work with:
Specializing in innovative cyber-security and identity solutions, it brings its expertise in cryptography and data protection to solve access, approval, and oversight challenges for clients across sectors. We create trust between people and systems to ensure our clients’ business activities are safe and secure. Our Client is a growing company with a proven track record in developing highly secure applications for enterprises and governments. The company is at the cutting edge of development, turning research & development ideas into reality. We are expanding our development team as we develop the next generation of our products.
What you are going to do:
As a Front-end Developer, you will be an active, contributing member of an agile development team in developing our next generation secure chat/messaging system.
Skills and experience:
- At least 5 years of proven commercial experience of developing secure front-end applications
- Experience with React Native is a must
- Previous experience with developing messaging applications would be highly desirable
- Comfortable with front-end testing frameworks
- Committed team player
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- An understanding of web security and vulnerabilities, in particular OWASP Top 10, is
Why you’ll love working with Scale3C:
- Work with some of the world’s leading and most recognized brands
- Have the opportunity to work 100% remote from any country around Europe
- Office in Vilnius city center
- Cool and vibrant work environment
€25 - €40 an hour
Interested in the position? We are looking forward to your application, to connect and talk more!
Talent acquisition team