Our mission is to elevate leading brands through unforgettable digital connections with their customers. Sitecore delivers a composable digital experience platform that empowers the world’s smartest and largest brands to build lifelong relationships with their customers. A highly decorated industry leader, Sitecore is the leading company bringing together content, commerce, and data into one connected platform that delivers millions of digital experiences every day. Thousands of blue-chip companies including American Express, Porsche, Starbucks, L’Oréal, and Volvo Cars rely on Sitecore to provide more engaging, personalised experiences for their customers. Learn more at Sitecore.com.
Sitecore’s foundation is our diverse group of passionate, smart, innovative, and collaborative individuals located across four continents and over 25 countries. Having a wide range of perspectives, experiences, and skills is what makes us the company we are today. The Sitecore values are what drive and unite us across the globe.
About the role:
What You’ll Do:
- Work on creating the face of the website or web application which will carry our international clients’ message to their end-customer
- Ensure responsive design guidelines are followed and implemented
- Use UX/UI tools to save images, extract colors, inspect fonts and spacing, etc.
- Coordinate your work with our international team of Project Managers, Back-End Developers, and other delivery roles for project execution
- Develop positive relationships with our clients and their teams, and act as the point of reference for their front-end needs
What You Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years of professional development experience
- Experience integrating front-end solutions with REST APIs
- Deep knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS preprocessor (SASS)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience with React (Next.js) and/or Angular
- Experience working with Sitecore, and/or other CMS/e-commerce platforms, CDP
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience collaborating with a Project Management team and other Developers in a consulting environment
- Active participation in activities that enhance your professional brand such as blogging, interaction on tech specific websites, or professional networking groups
- Availability for occasional travel based on client and project needs
Why you should click ‘Apply’:
- Growth!We are tapping into an exciting $30B market opportunity that is still very much in its infancy and feel It’s never been a better time to join Sitecore as we look to grow by 30% YoY. Growth for us means growth for you and your career.
- Great team and company culture!You can find out more about our company culture and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, on our YouTube Channel. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, Sitecore has been recognized for award-winning Culture by Comparably.
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
How we hire
At Sitecore, we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We believe that in order to build the best products, we need to build high impact teams. Our recruitment process centers around what we call the Life Story interview, a conversational-style interview where we get to learn more about you.
#LI-HYBRID #LI-SL1 #BULGARIA