Middle/Senior React Developer
Apply for this job
React.js workflows, and ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving with a backend team, sophisticated design, and quality products are essential.
In this position, you will:
- Meeting with the UX Team, Development Team, and Product Owner to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Writing application interface codes following React.js workflows.
- Writing, auditing, and improving test coverage.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
We expect you to have:
- Several years of client-side development.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Understanding JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Extensive past teamwork experience. Ability to be part of a team, and be a supportive teammate.
- Ability and willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Comfortable communication in English, both verbal and written, with team members.
We are pleased to offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job with talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Really good hardware.
- Remote work opportunity/ B2B
IDT Corporation – an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in New Jersey.
IDT is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1500 people across 20+ countries, and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.
You will love there with us!