Apply for this job
- Developing new features by designing and implementing them following SOLID principles and using the appropriate design patterns
- Maintaining existing code and writing automation tests to ensure high standard quality for mobile and web platforms
- Diagnose and fix critical bugs and improve performance
- Write documentation for new and existing features
- Coordinate with other team members and the product team
- As a Software Developer for our customer-facing journeys you will work within a product team currently made up of five engineers (2 Front End and 3 Back End), supported by data scientists, product managers, designers, and production engineers.
- You will report to the team’s Software Engineering Manager and have full autonomy in designing and building new experiences under their supervision.
- Collaborate with a number of other teams building reusable components and platform capabilities and will have the unique opportunity to work on a number of experiences touching all of our existing product range, and also on new product launches.
- A chance to be a part of a casual but professional environment where you will have a safe place to try, fail and learn
- Have full ownership over your code
- Coaching from our tech leads to advance your soft and technical skills and set your own development path
- Defined and organized the onboarding process for both, the company and the project
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance for you and your family. Also, maternity and sick leave are 100% paid
- Sport clubs – from fishing to basketball, whatever rocks your boat
- Awesome referral fees - because great people know great people
- Work-life balance – this is the company that really supports your professional, family and personal goals
- Freedom to decide how you want to work - partly or fully remote or from our offices