AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events – from concerts and festivals to sports and theater – at some of the most iconic venues in the world. Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment, and we continue to lead the evolution of our industry today.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
AXS is seeking a talented Sr. Full Stack Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives in working with a variety of tools, languages, and architectures while building features and applications for our core ticketing systems. You will work on consumer-facing and B2B applications that can scale and handle high demand, as well as complex enterprise systems that meet our global needs.
What You’ll Do
- Design and build new features and enhancements for our global ticketing platforms
- Optimize for user experience and performance in scaling out our applications to handle massive spikes in traffic
- Build scalable modules for internal applications and external partners
- Create services that power the core of our infrastructure, implementing APIs and features for our mission critical products
- Work closely with other engineers, architects, business analysts, product, and project managers to create innovative solutions that continue to push the boundaries of our business
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Develop consistent, well tested code on Open-Source Programming Languages and Frameworks.
- Work with third parties to make a seamless and integrated experience for our customers and fans
What to Bring
- 4+ years of relevant software development experience within a professional environment
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Proficiency with C#, with a good knowledge of .NET, .NET core and its ecosystems.
- Experience with building large scale high performance transactional systems and platforms
- Solid technical foundation and experience with building Single Page Applications
- Experience with frameworks and interfaces such as ReactJS or NextJS
- Experience in working with relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or PostgreSQL
Bonus points if you have
- Experience with development in Open Source Technologies such as NodeJS
- Experience building and deploying re-usable JS modules, and Micro Front Ends
- Experience building mobile and responsive UI
- Understanding of cloud environments and infrastructure as code
- Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a cloud environment, AWS preferred
What’s in it for You?
- Have a direct impact on our consumer-facing and B2B applications that can scale and handle high demand, as well as complex enterprise systems that meet our global needs.
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding!
- Meaningful Mission - Helping revolutionize an industry and deliver better experiences for fans and clients around the world.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
Curious about the typical interview process for this position? Here's what to expect:
- Stage 1: Recruiter interview - 30 min
- Stage 2: Hiring Manager Interview - 30-min
- Stage 3: Technical Interviews – 2 ½ hours broken over three segments
- Stage 4: Executive Interview - 20-min (opt)
Note: At AXS, we are dedicated to a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but can't "check every box" in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be the right candidate for this or other roles.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and hold diversity dear. We never discriminate based on gender, age, race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
AXS sells millions of tickets every year for 500+ partners across North America, Europe, and Asia, from venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Clippers, Minnesota Timberwolves, and Houston Rockets. Headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles, California, AXS employs more than 500 professionals in multiple locations worldwide, including Charlotte, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, London, Tempe, Stockholm, and Tokyo. At each location you’ll find a team of dedicated, diverse employees (we’ve dubbed ourselves “Fanatix”) who create groundbreaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks, and comprehensive benefits.
To learn more about our culture and values, visit: https://solutions.axs.com/careers/