Apply for this job
Cherry Installments is a FinTech company making it quick and simple for direct-to-consumer businesses to grow their sales by offering installments as a payment option.
We know that every sale counts. We believe everyone should have the tools to win every sale. We hire the world’s best and brightest people to make this future a reality.
Cherry is backed by an all-star lineup of investors such as DCM and early Tesla board member and eBay Motors Founder Simon Rothman. Cherry was founded and is led by Stanford entrepreneurs with years of experience in Technology, Sales and Finance.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture consisting of highly-responsive, web and mobile based user interfaces using modern build tools (e.g. webpack, babel, etc.)
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Be willing to jump in and take responsibility for improving the quality of code, team and existing methodologies, while delivering features and functionality in an agile environment
- Help bring us to +80% test coverage.
- Reviewing pull requests from other members of the team.
- Responding to support requests and fixing bugs on the app.
- In-depth experience with professional UI / Front-End Development
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools.
- Advamced experience with Node. js, React tools including React. js, Webpack, Enzyme
- Experience with React hooks
- Strong proficiency in HTML5, CSS, Sass, and DOM manipulation
- Thorough understanding of test driven development and its core principles
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Strong project ownership.
- Familiarity with state management on frontend applications.
- Knowledge of app store distribution processes
- Familiarity with GraphQL
This position is full-time and based in Istanbul, Turkey.
Cherry provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.