Apply for this job
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
We are looking for an experienced React frontend developer to join our existing team based in France. Your responsibilities would include writing, reviewing, and improving React code and components, as well as effectively collaborate with backend developers and helping to maintain and improve our CI/CD solutions within Azure. Ultimately, you will contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle, from design to deployment.
Even more important to us than technical aptitude is personal aptitude. We maintain an open discussion culture where everyone can not only contribute new technologies, but also discuss improvements to existing problems or bugs. We focus on a good working atmosphere in which everyone works together to achieve the goals.
- Write effective and clean code UI in React/Next.js
- Test applications for performance, responsiveness, and security
- Review and debug developers’ code
- Mentor junior frontend developer(s) in your team
- Create and maintain automated unit tests and end-to-end tests
- Improve and maintain applications after deployment
- Coordinate with team members who work on different layers of infrastructure
- Supporting our project teams in the implementation of customer requests in the software and technical problem solving
- Creation of specifications, documentation of other technical documents
- 5+ years working experience as a frontend/UI/UX developer
- Expertise in React / Next.js ecosystem
- Familiarity with automated testing platforms
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Experience with Azure Application Services, GitHub actions and CI/CD pipelines is a plus
- Experience with Linux operating system is a plus
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Ability to analyse, understand, validate and improve others developers’ code
- Ability to develop ideas based on your analyses, to implement them technically in the software and to present them to your colleagues
- Very good knowledge of the English language
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.