Apply for this job
- Design practical solutions to solve problems.
- Participate in code reviews and testing.
- Provide the technology for a platform that facilitates monthly requests.
- Work with big data and predictive analytics on a distributed system.
- Collaborate with the developing team, product owners, and client services, to innovate and get the tasks done.
- 5+ years of experience in front-end development.
- 3+ years of experience in React/React Native development.
- Working knowledge of React and Redux.
- Unit testing with Jest and/or Jasmine; end-to-end testing with Cypress or similar.
- Experienced in using Mobile Views on iOS and Android.
- Understanding of MVC frameworks.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding and grasp of Agile development and Scrum practices.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Back-end experience is a great plus.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with Docker is a great plus.
- Advanced English level.
TrueNorth is one of the largest and most successful fintech software development companies in the world having built three fintech unicorns from scratch-LendingClub, Upgrade, and Dianrong. The company specializes in building digital solutions, including 45 original enterprises, 100 digital transformations, and 40 product revamps.