We're looking for an experienced frontend dev with a passion for high quality UX and coding to join our growing team. Legalesign is a growth SAAS, focused on e-signature, based in Cambridge, UK.
You'll be the first person specifically working front-end tasks, taking over from generalist devs. You'll be able to set things up the way you want to do them and bring to bear your experience to start evolving and improving the interface using the js framework of your choice.
While you'll start off working on your own projects, you need to have experience in teams, since it's likely you'll have someone join you after a few months, anticipating the front end team will grow over time.
You'll get started on some front end areas and be able to set up good best practice systems with that in mind - pipelines, testing and documentation, etc.
We don't have a strong view on the front-end framework in use. But we currently think React is the most likely contender and so we'd love to hear from you if you're happy in that framework.
Equity (options) will be available after 1 year subject to approval, but not in the immediate package. You will be joining the company at an exciting moment as it starts to grow and gain traction, a key moment in the early life-cycle of a start up, with the potential to benefit from large equity upside.
We hope you can come join us!
- Setting up coding practices for team-based development
- Evolving our existing tightly bound front/back interface into React environment
- Strong front-end responsive web skills
- Strong skills in a JS front-end framework, preferable React
- Experience integrating front-end with APIs
- Experience with a HTML/CSS/Jquery situation
- Self motivated to work independently, as well as in a team
- Graphics and/or UX experience a strong benefit.