Eterlast is a Web3 company that builds web3 games and experiences (Digital Collectibles) for Sports and Entertainment brands through IP acquisition.
We’re on a mission to reshape the future of sports entertainment, by enabling billions of sports fans to deeply connect with the sports they love. We enable fans to own their passion by collecting digital web3 assets, and to have fun through free-to-play gaming experiences.
Your Future at Eterlast
Let's be real: you are eager to start exploring Web3 tech but can't get the time to do so whilst in a full-time web2 position... Well, how about an opportunity to mix curiosity and passion: we're looking for a Frontend Engineer like you to work on building our Web3 Gaming platforms!
You will be joining a team of 5 Software Engineers (2xFE, 2xBE, Head of Engineering) passionate about what they do. You will have significant ownership and impact on building Europe’s first NFT platform for Media and Sports Brands, working with our House of Boxing platform and with many other platforms in the near future!
- Build our NFT marketplace: you'll help us build our platform to buy and sell digital assets. You'll collaborate with our Creative teams on this
- Learn about the User Journey: how users can integrate with NFTs, what happens when they purchase, which wallets we support and how the sign-up process goes
- Build our P2E gaming platform based on the Immutable X Blockchain
- Build our Internal Assets Platform (to mint NFTs)
- Implement reusable components, libraries and design systems
- Collaborate with various teams internally (Product, Creative, other Engineers) to prioritize, scope, and build new features
- +3 years of experience as a Frontend Engineer in several of the following areas:
- Frontend - JS React and Next.js frameworks
- Integration - GraphQL, Rest APIs, sockets
- Payment systems - Moonpay, Stripe, or any other Crypto payment system
- Design - Working with other UX/UI principles, tools, and RWD
- Code Repositories - GitHub and clean code
- Testing & security - TDD and static Security checks
- You may have developed unique User Experiences by building interfaces our users can relate with
- Experience with responsive design and CSS/JS animations
- Be passionate and have some experience in the Web3 space (blockchain, and/or NFTs)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
The position will be located in Barcelona, so please feel free to apply if this location is suitable for you.