Senior Staff Front End Engineer
Senior Staff Front-end Engineer
The Engineering Team aims to build a scalable platform with the most streamlined process for the trade journey for buyers and suppliers. The Engineering team works on many different projects including e-commerce platform, SaaS, and serverless event driven architecture micro/nano- services. This role at Trustana provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Our current tech stack: Node.js, Golang, Python, GraphQL, Postgres, Terraform, React.JS, Angular, Typescript, gRPC, and Affinidi SSI VC framework (blockchain).
- Plan, architect, and develop the technical direction of our frontend technology and component stack.
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers.
- Lead FE members to deliver features and solve technical issues efficiently.
- Mentor, grow and nurture your team members and organization.
- Contribute to team and organisational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Steer the technical strategy for all front-end development, aligning it with product strategy.
- Determine the technical risks within projects and the dependencies between them and develop the right course forward.
- Work on proof of concepts that help us quickly identify the right approach to tackle blockers or unknowns.
- Guide development teams within and across teams to deliver the best solutions.
- Work with developers on identifying and fixing performance.
- Collaborate with senior management to help the business and clients understand our technical solutions.
- Work with engineering management to set and ensure quality standards for the teams.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- At least 12 years working experience with 5 years in a senior Front-end Engineering role.
- At least 3 years' experience in leading FE team and projects.
- In-depth knowledge of system design and optimisation.
- Experienced in defining core UI foundations that impact multiple projects / applications.
- Experience with localisation / internationalisation in customer-facing web and mobile design.
- Fluent in test automation and continuous integration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the cross functional project teams.
- Comfortable with fluid requirements and ability to pivot easily.
- Champion and deliver great user experience. Work with close cross-functional alignment with designers, fellow engineers, and the product and business stakeholders.
What do we do at Trustana? (So can you!)
Today, digital identities are not controlled by the individuals or businesses to whom they belong. In the trade and commerce industry, the majority of data remains on paper, and online data is collected, stored and utilised by others. This leads to the rise of closed networks, where participants in a singular system are able to share information seamless, however bridging networks is incredibly difficult.
What if, instead of business and trade data being stored in disparate databases controlled by a multitude of entities, a company’s business identity and product information were owned and controlled by itself? In other words, what would a world with an open trade data ecosystem look like?
Trustana is on a mission to democratise access to cross-border trade. Our vision is to create a curated B2B platform that allows buyers and suppliers to trade with confidence. Founded in 2020, Trustana focuses on aggregating data on behalf of businesses to generate interoperable digital business identities and enriched product reputations, making it easier for businesses to manage their data internally and share critical trade data securely with partners.
Trustana leverages decentralised technology to enable users to have control and ownership over their data. Founded by Temasek, a global investment company headquartered in Singapore, Trustana is based in Singapore with a hub in China.
Find out more about us on LinkedIn!
Our Culture & Benefits
We are a fast growing, multicultural organization with a range of talents from different parts of the world. A progressive company like ours embraces diversity and fosters an inclusive environment for our people to do their best. With a flat hierarchy, we ensure friendliness within our quarters and our employees are provided with unlimited annual leaves and extensive insurance coverage.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Our company embraces diversity in all of its forms and fosters an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.