Front End Software Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
Apply for this job
Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Anduril Imaging team develops state-of-the-art imaging systems, deployed to tackle the most significant security challenges of America and its allies. We are seeking a Front End Software Engineer to help develop the UI for our novel infrared sensor systems. You will be responsible for designing, testing and deploying interfaces to enable fielded system data exploitation, health monitoring, and control, as well as maintaining a deep understanding of our unique sensors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, build, and deploy a real-time interface for displaying and interacting with a 360 degree panoramic-based, fast updating, infrared imaging system
- Fetch and manage large streams of data while maintaining performant rendering in a low-friction user experience
- Build and design immersive image-viewing experiences on multiple platforms, including web-based and Windows native app
- Work on challenging problems in a fast-paced environment
- Travel expected approximately 10% of the time for testing
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical & critical thinking and problem-solving skills and an ability to communicate ideas clearly
- Team-player, self-motivated, driven, organized
- Some experience with QT and C++ or willingness to learn
- Experience with software revision control
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level DoD security clearance
- Top tier Platinum coverage for medical, dental, vision, and life - covering 100% of you and your dependents’ premiums
- Flexible paid time off vacation policy and an annual bonus for any week-long trip you take
- Free food options, including lunch, coffee and beverage options, snacks, and more!
- Phone bill reimbursement
- Transit and parking benefits
- 16 weeks fully paid parental leave
- Family planning support - fertility planning and treatment, adoption support, gestational carrier support and fertility preservation are all included
- An annual stipend to use for continuing education courses, programs, conferences, or certification tests
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!