OANDA is a global leader in online multi-asset trading services, currency data, corporate payments and FX services.
Everyone at OANDA is focused on our vision to transform how our customers can meet all their currency needs. From our roots in 1996 that provided free currency exchange information to launching a multi-award winning global FX and CFD trading business to our recent new venture of money transfer. OANDA is now a major global player.
Join us and:
- Work closely with developers and UX Designers to deliver new features using React Native and GraphQL with Apollo Client/Server,
- Write reusable, testable, efficient, and maintainable code,
- Share your knowledge and best practices with the team,
- Lead proof of concept efforts for candidate architectures,
- Contribute to all stages of the software development cycle,
We’re looking for a software engineer who would like to join a cross-platform mobile React Native team. The engineering team is tasked with developing the next generation OANDA trading platform to support our clients in trading on the financial markets with confidence and convenience.
We are a highly agile group of people working closely together towards the same goal of providing the best client experience possible. The team consists of engineers working from Toronto and Krakow. We believe that our experience, passion, and industry knowledge will ensure OANDA's Trading Platform's success and the prosperity of our customers.
Check our plan for your first 3 months at OANDA:
By the end of the first week you will have:
- been introduced to all team members and other teams the team is working with,
- been enrolled in company-wide Bootcamp sessions,
- submitted your first pull request
By the end of the first month you will have:
- an understanding of how the product’s pieces fit together,
- been a part of at least one full SCRUM iteration,
- reviewed your colleagues' code and contributed to team planning sessions,
- deployed your code to production
By the end of the first three months you will have:
- been responsible for developing a full feature and have released it to production
- suggested and implemented an improvement to the overall architecture of the application
Interested? - Apply!
- Minimum 3 years of production experience with React Native or React.js applications,
- Familiar with Typescript
Following qualifications are beneficial:
- Worked with Node.js microservices,
- Care about clean code as much as performance,
- Contributed to an open-source project.
OANDA Global Corporation is a diverse and global team with offices around the world. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to OANDA. We are committed to creating and sustaining a collegial work environment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect and one which reflects the diversity of the community in which we operate. We provide an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.
Learn more about our culture here