Senior Full Stack Developer
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote Work from anywhere (Time Zone: EST | Partial overlap)
- HOURLY RATE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $130/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40h/week - Long-term
About the Role
The client is a well-funded SaaS startup whose app uses AI and a customer’s event registration page and creates a complete marketing campaign of emails and social media posts to promote that webinar......in minutes.
The Founders have a combined 40 + years of SaaS Mar Tech experience, and a track record of starting and building successful companies.
We’re seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the team. Candidates should have 8+ years experience developing full stack applications using React and React Native, Express, Node, Apollo, GraphQL, and MySQL.
- Senior-level experience
- Development of full-stack web applications using open-source frameworks
- Develop and design reusable React.js components
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Own the elements required to deliver features and results to internal stakeholders
- Work with designers, product owners, and stakeholders to ensure accurate product
- Contribute to decisions and influence system designs toward a scalable web architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Experience architecting modern, scalable and high-performing full-stack web
- Expertise in React JS Framework and understanding of key react concepts.
- Expertise in GraphQL & Apollo
- Experience working with the AWS Cloud Platform.
- Experience building web services
- Strong communication skills.
Extensive Experience with the following Tech Stack:
- Monorepo: Nrwl Nx
- Jest 26.2
- Storybook 6
- React 16.13
- Apollo Client 2.x, Dataloader
- Amazon Cognito
- Bootstrap 4
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.