Apply for this job
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role:
Raydiant is looking for a Frontend Developer who can build the future of in-location digital experiences. At the beginning of 2022 we acquired Sightcorp, whose audience analysis technology can be used to tailor digital displays based upon the audience viewing it, in real time & anonymously.
More recently we acquired Perch, whose lift and learn technology is used to power interactive digital experiences for big US brands and retailers such as Johnson & Johnson, Purina and Macy’s. We are in the process of combining these into the core Raydiant platform, and are looking for someone who can build in-location digital experiences that take advantage of everything we offer.
We opened our office in Vilnius in 2021, which also houses our Customer Success, Technical Support, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams - it’s our largest office after our San Francisco HQ!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Own the design and implementation of in-location digital experiences
- Work closely with our creative director and engineering teams to push the boundaries of what is possible with our technology
- Be able to deeply understand a brand, so you can produce an interactive experience that is completely on-brand
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders and customers in a manner that simplifies complexity and generates excitement
- Envision the future of in-location digital experiences through engagement, gamification and recognition possibilities
- You will be required to work at least 3 hours overlap with US EST (5pm - 8pm in Lithuania)
What We Are Looking For:
- Minimum of 4 years of frontend experience working with a modern framework (we use React and Next.js)
- You consider yourself a CSS expert, and can quickly turn a design into an interactive web experience
- Basic graphic design skills, so you can cut & slice assets as needed
- Experience working with GitHub or another version control system
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- The ability to quickly convert ideas into a proof of concept
- You are fanatical about detail and making sure what you build is pixel perfect
Perks at Raydiant
- Daily office fruit and snacks
- Wolt lunch budget
- Retreats to San Francisco HQ
- Private health insurance
- Bonus scheme for successful referrals
- Stock options for all Rays
- Free gym membership
This is an on-site role in our Vilnius office. Salary range 3000-4000 EUR gross per month.
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local law.