React Native Developer
Looking to join an innovative and high growth company run by a recognized and successful team of co-founders and executives? Well, it’s an exciting time to join Curbio, a Real Estate Tech company founded in 2017 to transform the multi-billion dollar home improvement and residential real estate market. We help real estate agents and their clients get listings ready for market with smart home improvements and a fix now, pay later model. We are using technology to completely re-invent the archaic home improvement experience and make it work for real estate.
Curbio fosters a creative and supportive work environment that encourages our staff to reach and surpass their full potential. We believe that unity of goals and diversity of people is a powerful combination. We believe that personal responsibility almost always outperforms corporate policies. Our team is focused, driven and inventive.
Curbio has been recognized for exemplary leadership and company culture many times over. In 2022, Curbio made both Inc.’s Top 5000 fastest growing companies in America as well as Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500. We are certified as a Great Place to Work® and our CEO, Rick Rudman, was named a 2021 & 2022 Best CEO by Comparably, where we also received distinctions for Happiest Employees and Best Compensation. Curbio has also been recognized for its success as a tech-powered home improvement solution, receiving nods in the Qualified Remodeler Top 500 list, PropTech Breakthrough awards, Best in Biz awards and NTVC Tech 100 awards, to name a few.
We won’t bore you with our amazing benefits (they are, we got an award on those too). But if you want to work with an experienced management team that wants to create a great workplace environment, present new opportunities and challenges, provide a clear path for career growth, and work in a collaborative environment with dedicated people - this is the place for you.
Join Curbio today and help us make real estate move!
At Curbio you will:
- Serve as the front-end software developer specializing in React Native for the Curbio technology platform.
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Work with end users to capture feedback, especially around new features or enhancements.
- Develop a mobile platform using third party video and conferencing SDKs.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years of experience as a React Native developer.
- Experience working in .Net Framework or .Net Core is a plus.
- Front End: React Native
- Back End: C# .Net Core, SQL Server
- Infrastructure: Azure & Azure Functions
- Experience with true native (Java for Android, Swift for iOS) is a plus.
- A firm commitment to quality code.
- Experience working as a developer in an agile process with a regular sprint schedule, user stories prioritized from a backlog, and sprint reviews, preferred.
- Experience working with Azure or another cloud platform, preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, preferred.