Loopspeed has partnered with SharpEnd to deliver web and mobile projects for leading brands such as Clinique and Levi’s.
We're looking for new team members to join us on a full-time or freelance basis. You’ll be a key player in a small team - working on fun and innovative mobile-first web experiences in the connected retail space.
- Have a keen eye for details, and are able to translate designs into gorgeous animated user interfaces
- Enjoy learning and helping each other to improve
- Take ownership, and are able to manage their own time and workload
You must have experience in most or all of the following:
- React / Next.js
- React Context, custom hooks
- Responsive CSS/SASS
- Headless CMS implementation (e.g. Contentful or Sanity)
- GraphQL basics
Minimum two years in a related role
Communication and culture-fit are as important to us as technical ability. We value:
- Making each new project better than our last;
- Sharing knowledge and feedback;
- Being open about mistakes and learning from them;
- Flexible and efficient working;
- Take ownership of tasks and push them through to completion
- Communicate often, especially when there are problems
- Strive to write clean code and constantly improve your craft
- Take an interest in professional development and new technologies
- Fix or flag issues when you discover them - no broken windows!
- Give candid feedback to others
- Share any ideas you have for how the company can improve
This is a fully remote role and we are a remote first team. There is an office in London should you want to use that space. We meet regularly over video, and occasionally meet face to face to have some fun.
Flexible working hours. We usually start at 10am GMT but you can start earlier or later.
Unlimited holiday, provided it will not cause big disruption or let down clients.
Dependent on experience. From £35k-£55k. Reviewed every 6 months.
Profit Sharing Incentive
Available if working full-time. Offered after completion of 3 months probation.