We are a young company operating in the blockchain space, specifically focusing on Non Fungible Tokens (~decentralized digital items). Our website AtomicHub, a one-stop solution for creating, trading and buying / selling NFTs is already used by hundreds of thousands of loyal users.
Big IP holders like Topps (Major League Baseball), Capcom (Street Fighter) and Atari are building on our platform just like newly formed, crypto native projects such as Alien Worlds and R-Planet. As a company, we are working closely with a lot of the projects in the space, and we want to further build out this area of our business.
We want to push the NFT ecosystem forward by building great applications and developing exciting new tech. Our team works fully remote in an agile way. We value writing high quality, maintainable code.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs into high quality code and pixel perfect html/css
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Taking ownership and collaborating with the design and backend team on your own to accomplish your tasks
- Being highly proactive and adaptable in a startup environment
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles such as composition and state management
- Deep understanding of CSS in general, CSS Selectors, Pseudoclasses etc.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as state management and derived state)
- Experience writing high quality UI/Unit tests using libraries such as React Testing Library & Jest
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience working with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap / TailwindCSS
- Experience working with WEB3 applications and interacting with crypto wallets / transactions on the blockchain
- You will work in a remote, agile, global setting
- High responsibility, high trust levels and open culture
- You will be part of a quickly growing business and have a lot of opportunities to work on implementing cool new features that will have a big impact in this space
- You will be equipped with the best tech equipment you need
- 30 annual leave days
- Bi-annual off-sites with the whole company in various exciting locations