Who we are
Etraveli Group is a leading global platform for flights, an air technology company connecting millions of flights and travelers across the globe. The company is the exclusive provider of flights to booking.com in Europe and recently entered into an acquisition agreement with Booking Holdings pending competition clearance.
We want our customers to experience the world, while we take care of the technology that enables traveling. Every minute we close hundreds of deals for our partners around the globe. We are the preferred partner of some of the world’s most prominent travel companies such as Booking.com, Google Flights, Skyscanner and Kayak.
At the same time, we open endless possibilities for our employees. Our diverse team of more than 2000 passionate professionals is what makes us the best at what we do. The Group headquarters are located in Sweden while different parts of the Group’s operation are led from the countries where we have offices (Greece, Canada, India), with the Athens office being one of the largest, hosting around 500 employees working from the center of Athens for the rest of the world.
We know that the travel business is not just a business, it is an opening to the whole world. And technology is not just a job, it is an opening to the future. We are looking for people that are as open as traveling and technology combined & we are here to guide, challenge and give you an exciting part in our mission to make our world wide open. Join us and start today as React Developer!
The position involves working on cutting-edge web technologies, developing/maintaining our front-end software systems and facing fresh challenges along with your team members every day. The successful candidate must be knowledgeable in the field of software development and eager to contribute & work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- You will be part of a cross-functional agile team responsible for the entire development life cycle including analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- You will work closely with software developers, product owners and UX designers
- You will be reviewing code, and your code will be reviewed.
- You are a Front-end Developer with 4+ years of previous working experience in web technologies.
- You have 1+ years of experience with React or similar framework.
- You are comfortable working with Git using the command line.
- You take pride in and set a high standard for your work.
- You can present your thoughts and ideas to an audience as well as incorporate feedback into a working solution.
- You are a team player, keen to learn, and share your knowledge effectively with the rest of your team.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
Awesome but not necessary:
- Familiarity with TypeScript and GraphQL will be a plus.
- Any previous Java experience will also be a plus
What we offer
We are looking for people who would make the world smaller for travelers but want a bigger world of opportunities for themselves. With us you can enjoy:
- Working in a hybrid model - having the opportunity to work both remotely and at the office! #LI-Hybrid
- Health Benefits - Through partners, we offer a private health insurance plan. We also offer the possibility to use 2 extra medical leave days in case of need.
- Office in the City – We sit on bright, large floors (over 4000?!) in central Athens. Just a short walk from the Ambelokipi Metro station.
- Growth – We believe in personal development and continuous education. We allocate a generous budget each year to spend at conferences, seminars, online courses or other means to learn new things. In addition to this, we continuously organize internal training and workshops, so that we can learn from each other.
- Hackathon and Dev week – We believe in fostering creativity and testing new things. Therefore, we have recurring Hackathon and Dev weeks, where the teams decide what they want to work on.
- Team activities - We also like to schedule company/department/team activities and events outside the office space!
- Fun & Work - We have a relaxed work environment where you can enjoy breakfast, free beverages & fruits, playing ping pong or video games.