React Engineer Job Description
Acadaca is a boutique ecommerce agency with a broad spectrum of clients including fashion, beauty, lifestyle, media and B2B. We are technology systems experts with vast experience in all the major platforms, with a highly integrated a la cart offering that includes digital marketing, UX, creative design, eCommerce strategy, and our own proprietary products.
We are seeking a mid-level React engineer to join our team and help build and maintain our ecommerce platforms for clients. This individual will be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing new features and functionality for our clients' ecommerce sites, as well as troubleshooting and fixing any issues that arise.
- Design, develop, and maintain ecommerce platforms for clients using React
- Collaborate with the design and development team to create new features and functionality
- Troubleshoot and fix any issues that arise on the ecommerce platforms
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Stay up to date with the latest developments in React and ecommerce technology
- 2-3 years of experience in React development
- Experience with ecommerce platforms and technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
Best-in-Class Benefits Health Care. 401k. Short/Long term Disability. Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Transit and parking benefits.
Work-Life Balance Take your birthday off! Enjoy Flex Fridays. Informal, relaxed dress code.
Work Hard, Play Hard! Virtual Happy Hours and Game Nights!
Don't want to come into the office? Great, we'll never ask you to!
The salary range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000; however Acadaca considers several factors during the hiring process, including but not limited to, responsibilities, the role, experience, education, training, and key skills.
Acadaca is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Acadaca is proud to work with many amazing brands around the world, and we are looking for a talented and motivated React engineer to join our team and help us continue to deliver outstanding results for our clients.