Mix is working on the next generation of social discovery tools and is looking for a strong Front End Developer to help take our existing web application and make it soar.
You will be working with a stellar team of developers to create new and exciting applications and experiences. We’re looking for people interested in creating rich web experiences on a massive scale, and doing so in a fast-moving, collaborative environment.
As part part of the Mix team, you will be expected to work with a cross functional team to improve our existing web application, and help steer the direction of the company’s front-end team.
- Implement features with designers and other developers.
- Build highly visual and dynamic web pages for a variety of form factors.
- Help with APIs needed by our mobile team.
- Experience with Next.js, Tailwind CSS, and Express.
- Ability to write fast, well performing front-end code with keeping UI design and UX in mind.
- Worked on consumer products in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong design focus and history of working with product designers and managers
- Dealt with restructuring an existing large, existing application code base as well as greenfield development.
- Familiarity with Docker, AWS, CI, and CD.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and non-relational data stores such as Redis, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience with OO languages like Ruby, Python or Java.
- Active open-source contributions.
- Experience with browser integrations and extensions.
- Creative thinker and self-starter.
The budgeted salary range for this role is between $170,000 to $200,000 annual, and is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
Mix offers comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as competitive salary and meaningful equity. We offer a 401k savings plan and an unlimited PTO policy.
Mix’s mission is to connect the curious with the creative, delivering personalized recommendations one click at a time. Mix will provide a modern and elegant way to discover the best content liked by friends and experts, from across the web to your mobile device. Mix is proud to be an Expa portfolio company and we're looking for talented folks to join our team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.