React Native Engineer
The mobile product engineer will work in a team environment in the design and execution of mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web and mobile. The ideal candidate will be a thinker who understands why writing optimized and well-organized code is important for an application to play out well. A coder par excellence who displays an undying passion for achieving the perfection in his/her work and is not afraid to question the existing product requirements/designs to make it even better.
1. Translate requirements and implement product requirement to perfection using hybrid mobile programming stacks such as React Native.
2. Deliver best-in-class code across a broad array of interactive mobile products
3. Develop and test across multiple platforms.
4. Ensure a high level of automated test coverage for quick and effective iterations.
5. Serve as a thought leader on the product feature related issues.
1. Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with a knack for benchmarking and optimization.
2. Work as a team player and make Routematic’s work culture even more awesome
1. Minimum 3 years of industry experience in mobile programming and mobile hybrid technologies.
2. Prior experience working on high visibility, high traffic mobile products/applications will be an advantage.
3. Prior experience of working in a product company would be an advantage
1. BE/B. Tech from IITs/Top NITs/Tier-One schools or any graduate with a PG in IT/CS
2. Engineering Degree preferable but not a constraint for the right candidate as long as experience and other qualification requirements are met.
1. Excellent skills in mobile hybrid technology stack using React Native and designing state-less components in React Native.
3. Good knowledge of iOS technology stack including Swift and Objective-C with Xcode OR Android development is a must.
4. Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect the applications to back-end services
5. Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends and Design Patterns along with a strong exposure to Object Oriented Programming concepts
6. Excellent knowledge of iOS and Android design principles and interface guidelines
7. Excellent knowledge of cloud messaging APIs and push notification frameworks
8. Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries will be a plus
9. Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, BitBucket, Mercurial, SVN, etc. and familiarity with continuous integration
10. Soft Skills: Strong communication and inter-personal skills. Ability to work in a fast paced, high energy environment.
Best in the industry and not a constraint for the right candidate.
All resumes to be sent to email@example.com