Apply for this job
Founded in 2012 with the belief that there is a better way, Mizzen+Main is a premium men’s brand with product rooted in performance fabrics and tailored silhouettes. Mizzen+Main is a multi-channel brand, comprised of our Ecommerce site, Retail Stores, and Wholesale Partners across the US, with our headquarters in Dallas, Texas. Our Values are simple and guide everything we do: We are people first, We think big, We have commitments, We act as owners and We never settle.
About the Role
We are looking for a Full Stack React Developer with experience in the eCommerce space. Our ideal candidate has experience developing headless sites, Shopify knowledge, understands third-party app plug-ins and how they communicate with the site, is open to collaboration and communication, and is willing to customize the shopping experience for our customer to achieve revenue targets. Success in this role will require someone to prioritize and adjust based on the business needs (in partnership with eCommerce team), participate in UI/UX communication for development, multitask projects within sprint schedule, and be willing to do what’s difficult in the face of what’s best for our customer.
- Collaborate closely with eCommerce team, agencies, and other vendor partners to support growth goals and development initiatives.
- Meet with eCommerce team for prioritization of projects and communicate target completion dates for projects at hand.
- Work directly with Senior Developer to understand historical knowledge of site build and how the development team plays a role in driving the success of largest revenue channel.
- Monitor site speed and performance and look for ways to consistently improve page speed without sacrificing creative.
- Be aware of and execute day-to-day bugs that may arise.
- Actively participate in the definition, design, development, testing and implementation of all updates.
- Work with and advise internal and external teams on how best to implement desired features and enhancements.
- Optimize site experience for Mobile users.
- Possess written and verbal skills to effectively communicate with all users having little or no technical knowledge.
- 3+ years of experience building React-based websites/web apps specifically using Next.js and React 16.8+, writing clean, high-quality, high-performing, scalable code.
- Experience working with headless CMS’ such as Sanity, Contentful, etc. We use Sanity, so specific experience in schema design and querying data using GROQ is ideal.
- Experience working with APIs, both REST and GraphQL.
- Build custom integrations with 3rd party vendors.
- Strong understanding of mobile first design, with experience in building responsive, dynamic applications.
- Working at or with third-party agencies with an understanding of how and when they should interact with the site.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Committed cross-functional partner and a great team player. High EQ is a must.