Apply for this job
Want to build Web 3 with us? The next few years in crypto, NFTs and Web3 belong to builders and believers—not short-term speculators. At Rarible, we believe Web 3 will only proliferate when teams build excellent infrastructure, gaps and solutions that serve communities and create a better internet for everyone.
If that sounds like music to your ears, we’re looking for you.
Here’s why: We are looking for a FrontEnd Engineer (React).
You have experience and are culturally aligned with fast-moving small teams. You have worked at remote (globally distributed) startups before. You are self-driven, are comfortable wearing many hats, can ship patches and features swiftly when needed. You can identify company priorities, own them, and iterate quickly to ship the best solution.
What will you do?
- Develop, design, scope, and estimate complex features at the component level.
- Build our frontend systems using modern tools and patterns .Define best-in-class front end engineering standards and practices
- Collaborate with the team and cross-functional partners on all aspects of product development.
- Identify and advocate for team-wide areas of improvement and best practices.
- Own end-to-end architectural assessments and delivery of our client platforms
- Define, architect and breakout epics/features for others, while maintaining a sense of the whole picture
- Mentor the less-experienced members of the team, have an opportunity to help influence the direction of the project
- Experience owning and shipping products
- 4+ years of professional engineering experience using web technologies.
- Expertise with React, Typescript, styled-components, Jest and Cypress.
- Excellent communication• Basic web3 understanding