We are looking for a React Native developer to join our team and lead on the improvement of 2 established mobile apps. You’ll help us, architect, develop, test, and deliver next-generation, highly scalable solutions.
Ihateironing.com is Britain’s biggest on-demand laundry service, partnering with a network of master dry cleaners across the UK. Our aim is to connect our customers with the very best local dry cleaners in their areas through our smart booking and customer fulfilment platform.
Ihateironing.com currently operates in London, Brighton, Oxford and internationally in New York. We are profitable and growing quickly.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React Native concepts.
- Working alongside Back-End Engineers to develop API driven solutions
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Refactoring to bring older parts of the codebase up to date
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Previous experience working as a React Native developer.
- Knowledge of React tools including Webpack, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with mobile debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Python will be helpful, but not required.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Brand new MacBook Pro and software allowance to set up your dev environment
- Health and fitness subsidy
- Free laundry/dry cleaning/ironing
- Annual conference budget
- Flexible working hours and work from home arrangements
- 24 day holidays + bank holidays