? Overview Hi, we’re Mo (CTO), Joachim (CFO) and Dan (CTO). We are in the process of building the investor relations platform for startups that we wish already existed. We have pre-seed funding and seek a UK-based full-time senior Front-End developer with 4+ years of experience to help develop the product.
? Mission Data, technology, and new regulation will revolutionise the relationship between startups and investors over the next decade. We aim to lead this change by building the first end-to-end investor relations app. As a first step, we focus on the fundraising process, helping founders gain control and visibility over their raise, synchronise data to reduce the admin burden, and identify the best investors to connect within their network.
- Build the Front-End of the MVP based on existing designs
- Implement user feedback and build new features after first launch
- Communicate with CTO on a daily basis
- Help build and manage a developer team
- Contribute to establishing a positive, supportive and productive work culture
? About you The position requires the following
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in writing React websites and/or applications
- Prior experiencing using and developing Next.js applications is preferred
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Tailwind, Bulma or Foundation
- Exposure and experience in setting up a Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment environment
- Ability to communicate in a clear and structured manner
- Being comfortable working in a team environment
- Fluency in English
- UK residency
Experience in startups and B2B SaaS is a plus.
“Compared to other jobs, it is awesome to work with founders who are thoroughly focussed on product and communicate openly and clearly with engineers” - Feedback from a senior full-stack developer managed by Mo and Joachim
? Compensation & work conditions Salary range is £50-75k with equity up to 1% EMI-options. We have raised a pre-seed round and offer a salary and EMI-option package with standard benefits and vacations. We are remote-first, but believe a certain level of face-to-face interaction is beneficial. As Senior Front-End developer you will be instrumental to the success of the business and we expect a high level of commitment. We are happy to consider your preferences and circumstances when it comes to flexible work arrangements.
? Values We are a diverse team building an open and collaborative culture. Honesty, fairness and transparency are key values.
- Non-technical interviews with Mo and Joachim
- Code review / technical interview with Dan
We look forward!