Fed up of working on products that don’t get your fired-up?
Craving for a job with meaning?
Want to build a product which has a real, lasting, positive impact on the world?
You're in the right place!
Join our team as a frontend developer building out web applications at GoSquared ?
We are ready to invite a new developer to our team to expand our engineering capacity and progress our roadmap faster.
You will be joining our small but passionate and energetic team who have a mixture of frontend and backend experience, and growth skills. Together we work to cover all aspects of crafting a world-class product, with you joining in a frontend engineering focused role.
You will have the opportunity to not only impact an existing user-base of thousands of clients and 100s of millions of end users, but also be at the forefront of our latest product release; EcoSend.
EcoSend by GoSquared ?
Did you know that just one email can release up to 4g of carbon into the environment? EcoSend is the world’s first climate-conscious email marketing platform, and our goal is to change that statistic.
Through our carbon-offsetting initiatives we are building the first platform to combine world-class functionality with sustainable practises.
Working here means you won’t just be building a better product for your customers, you’re building a better product for the world.
You will thrive in this role if you:
- Enjoy a fast moving environment with high autonomy.
- Crave a job with meaning and a role with positive impact on the planet.
- Want to have a direct impact on the direction of a product used by millions.
GoSquared creates software that helps thousands of businesses around the world to grow online. We offer a suite of products including Analytics, Live Chat, and Marketing Automation to enable businesses to understand and connect with their customers.
While GoSquared has been around for over 16 years, we are entering a new phase of growth thanks to considerable customer demand, and our new EcoSend product.
We want someone to join us at the early stage of this exciting new development; both for the company and for the planet. Could that be you?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building new products and features in the roadmap by producing high-quality UIs and UX that will be used by thousands of GoSquared's customers every day.
- Add new features to existing products, continuing to ensure our user experience is world class.
- Influence the direction of our products by gathering insights and feedback from our customers and the wider industry.
- Turn vague problems that our customers are facing into well-defined products, from proposal, to kick-off, to building, and launch.
- 3+ years of experience developing user facing applications.
- Experience delivering complex web application interfaces from start to finish.
- A strong product mindset.
- A passion for crafting great user experiences.
- An appreciation for the importance of good documentation — internal and external.
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, accessibility, reliability and security.
- Experience in React Native and Redux.
- Comfortable jumping between both backend and frontend systems.
- Have shipped React components within a wider organisation and system.
- Experience in designing and building web applications.
- Have demonstrable interest in sustainability and the environment.
- Remote working company and home office allowance.
- Frequent (and optional) "work from office" days for collaboration.
- 10 Trees planted for you in the GoSquared Forest after you join.
- Monthly CSR activities including mental health training, litter picking, food bank volunteering etc.
- Budget for books, self-development, conferences and events.
- Private medical insurance available.
- Company supplied computer and equipment.