Patona works with top enterprises and digital native businesses in Australia helping them build their remote teams in India and Sri Lanka. Working with well known market leading brands we pride ourselves with hiring great teams to work on exciting game changing technology. Patona currently has 200+ engineers, testers, product managers etc working across 20+ partners. We focus on uplifting the way organisations build and manage their remote teams through great working relationships, trust, integrity, culture and hiring processes. Additional to this we are building our own technology product offerings. Patona is Japanese for Partner (although we are not from Japan) we believe in partnerships with our clients and our people were everyone wins. This is the only way true partnerships thrive.
We are a rapidly growing, innovative and enthusiastic organisation, we believe in surrounding ourselves with great people. We strive to deliver the best outcomes for our customers, our partners and our people. We have multiple roles open working as part of a remote team for our partners in Australia. If this role does not quite match please reach out if you are interested in joining us as we currently have over 50 open opportunities.
To support us in realising our ambitious goals, we are looking for talented Senior React native developer. A commitment to collaboration, problem-solving, sophisticated design, and building quality solutions is important. You will work in modern enterprise web stack with a growing dynamic team.
Specific Technical Skills Required
- Minimum of experience 5+ in react native
- Very experienced building high-quality apps in React Native and/or react.js
- Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Experience with react.js and other frontend tools is beneficial.
- Be a team player, work well with others.
- Great attention to detail – getting it right.
- Take responsibility for setting and achieving goals.
- Respect colleagues and clients.
- Contribute new ideas to benefit the overall business.
- Possess a positive attitude and "go the extra mile".
- Constantly look for ways to promote the business.
- Timely attendance to all meetings, and timely reporting (when required)
- Private Health for you and your family
- Work remote or in any of our offices accros India (wework offices)