AHEAD builds platforms for digital business. By weaving together advances in cloud infrastructure, automation and analytics, and software delivery, we help enterprises deliver on the promise of digital transformation.
At AHEAD, we prioritize creating a culture of belonging, where all perspectives and voices are represented, valued, respected, and heard. We create spaces to empower everyone to speak up, make change, and drive the culture at AHEAD.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and do not discriminate based on an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived.
We embrace all candidates that will contribute to the diversification and enrichment of ideas and perspectives at AHEAD.
AHEAD is looking for a React Native Mobile Developer?to work closely with our dynamic project teams. This?React Native Mobile Developer?will be responsible for developing and designing mobile applications with members of the development team. In addition, this professional will be responsible for the design and development of the mobile product and connectivity with back-end data functions.
- Developing a flexible and well-structured mobile application along with the APIs to support it
- Implement mobile application UI based on wireframes and mockups from tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Communicate and support Design Thinking to stakeholders and development team
- Develop highly performant, mobile user interfaces
- Develop React Native applications
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile Developer
- Proficient with React Native
- Experience with TypeScript
- Proficient with version control tools (ex. Git, Subversion)
- Experience utilizing REST APIs
- Strong client-facing communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Team Player
- Flutter, native iOS, native Android development a plus
- Front-End and/or Back-End Web Development a plus
Through our daily work and internal groups like Moving Women AHEAD and RISE AHEAD, we value and benefit from diversity of people, ideas, experience, and everything in between.
We fuel growth by stacking our office with top-notch technologies in a multi-million-dollar lab, by encouraging cross department training and development, sponsoring certifications and credentials for continued learning.
We understand that you have a life outside of work. That’s why we offer flexible paid time off, paid company holidays, and the ability for you to manage your work schedule as needed.