Nezasa is a Swiss TravelTech scale-up with offices in Zurich, Lisbon, and Santiago de Chile that empowers travel brands all over the world. We are looking for frontend software engineers from junior to senior to further grow our team.
- gain and deepen your experience with state-of-the-art tools (e.g. GitHub), products (e.g. AWS), and methods (e.g. domain-driven design) as well as in DevOps and agile project management
- play a major role in the context internationally successful SaaS products
- a professional work environment with a close-knitted group of highly motivated, diverse and fun-loving Nezasians
- flexible work conditions with great perks (e.g. MacBook, travel vouchers, your birthday off)
As a frontend software engineer at Nezasa you have…
- a university degree in computer science or a closely related field or industry experience as a frontend software engineer, ideally with technologies such as React and TypeScript
- your home base in a time zone close to Lisbon (or intend to move it there)
- values that align with ours
- excellent communication skills in English
- a passion for travel would be a plus
Sounds like your thing? Apply now to revolutionise the travel industry together with us!
This is a local or remote position, however we are looking for someone based in Portugal or within 2hrs of that time zone.