Senior React Native Engineer
Senior React Native Engineer (SpotOn Labor)
At SpotOn, we’re helping small businesses and restaurants compete and win with technology to better connect with their customers. Think marketing software, website development, ecommerce, reservations, online ordering, digital loyalty, review management, and both retail and restaurant point-of-sale (POS) solutions.
In the last year, SpotOn has:
- Raised $300M in Series F funding (valuing SpotOn at $3.6 Billion);
- Earned awards for Great Places to Work and Built In’s Best Places to Work; and
- Helped local businesses succeed with technology and support to battle through the labor shortage while also helping their employees earn more.
SpotOn’s Teamwork app is our new mobile offering to streamline the various management functions that are performed by employees in the hospitality industry. The app provides employees and their managers an end to end experience from the time they clock-in to receiving their tips payout to their bank account enabling them to focus on providing better guest experience.
Make your mark at this unicorn company by working with a highly driven team on an emerging product within the SpotOn ecosystem that has a massive potential to trigger growth.
- Contribute to our mission to provide hospitality employees simplified and administrative services and receive their daily pay so that they can focus on providing best experience to their guest
- Design, code and maintain mobile user experiences end-to-end
- Optimize code for performance, stability and maintainability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar areas of study
- 4+ years building React or React-Native experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience in Mobile (iOS/Android) development is a huge plus
- Proficient with Redux
- Proficient with TypeScript
- Working knowledge of one or more mobile native languages - Swift/Kotlin/Obj-C
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts, good at solving complex technical problems
- Experience using common design patterns
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Experience creating, maintaining and shipping top-ranking mobile apps is preferred
At SpotOn, we put people above everything else. We’re known for our innovative software and technology solutions, but we stand out because of the hard-working humans behind the tech. We can’t take care of our clients without taking care of our employees first, and that’s why we invest in you with a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Stock Options
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Headspace membership for guided meditation and stress relieving tools through the Sequoia App*
- Employee Resource Groups for Diversity and Inclusion, Women, LGBTQIA+, and other communities
- Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse needed for your home office? We got you
- Monthly cell phone and internet stipend
- Unlimited access to virtual audio and visual workouts through the Sequoia App*
- Subscription to Linkedin Learning to expand your knowledge on all kinds of fun topics
- Tuition reimbursement for up to 2k per calendar year to assist with classes of your choice
* for those enrolled in the Anthem plan
SpotOn is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.