High Alpha is hiring key team members for a new B2B SaaS startup in Indianapolis. This position will be with High Alpha’s latest company, which is pre-public launch. You’ll work closely with the internal High Alpha team while reporting directly to the CEO. If you’ve ever been interested in working at a company from scratch as a member of the initial team, this is it!
About this role:
In this role, you will work directly with the CEO and Founding Engineering team to iterate on our existing MVP as we work toward product market fit.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain high-performance mobile applications in react
- Implement pixel-perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Build for Android or IOS UI standards
- Collaborate with our growing remote-first, geographically diverse engineering team
- Collaborate with our design team to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Rapidly address customer issues and use feedback to iterate
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience working with continuous deployment practices, including automated testing and continuous integration
- Intuition to challenge and improve our user interface
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.