Senior React Developer
Here at Datacom we connect people and technology in order to solve challenges, create opportunities and discover new possibilities for the communities we live in.
About the Role
As a Senior React Developer, you will work on our Smartly Payroll System. Smartly is a SaaS Online Payroll Product helping more than 20,000 clients to with their payroll needs. Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of working on front and backend; also have great ability to solve problems, design & write clean code; and mentor other developers.
What you’ll bring
• 5+ years’ experience working on IT projects across multiple phases of the SDLC.
• At least 3 years React development experience
• A deep understanding of JS and React
• You will be confident in developing and mentoring in React
• Knowledge of software configuration management using tools such as Git.
• Good business experience and understanding across several industries helping reshape parts of business to achieve agreed outcomes.
• Ability to implement complex features and unit tests and fix complex bugs.
• Ability to lead more junior developers and provide guidance on best practices, design patterns
• Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on helping create cohesive, collaborative and productive virtual teams.
• Good conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies.
• Team player, who enjoys working collaboratively.
• Ability to anticipate and proactively handle issues.
• Ability to personally manage tasks and follow through.
Nice to haves are:
• Some development experience in .Net.
• Some full stack web development experience.
• Public Cloud exposure (Azure)
Why you want to join us
At Datacom we believe that doing good, is good for business. We've maintained our local family feel whilst expanding globally, across Australia, ASIA, US and the UK. Our brand and reputation depend on ‘proving the promise' and we aspire to be the trusted advisor for our customers across Government and the private sector from enterprise scale to regional business. We offer our staff a competitive salary package, fantastic perks and benefits like healthcare, life insurance, discounts at local retailers and a supportive, flexible