Senior React Developer
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Optus, Medibank, Harvey Norman and many more) to provide meaningful contribution and value since 2009 our mission has been to change lives through amazing digital experiences, revolutionize our customer's businesses by creating game-changing technology and drive digital adoption by creating user value in everything we create.
Working for us, you will be challenged to do things you have not done before, working on large scale projects to drive digital transformation for our enterprise clients across a variety of sectors. You will work with emerging technologies and tools that will help further your growth. We are fast-moving, collaboratively and rapidly growing. At Appscore, we get stuff done quickly- there are not loads of red tape that you need to navigate through to be successful in your role.
About the Role :
- Experience in building web applications using React (Hooks), state management (such as React Context, Redux, etc)
- Experience Apollo Client and Apollo Server as well as the ability to extend GraphQL schemas with type definitions, resolvers, fragments, etc
- Experience with using GraphQL and REST to send and receive data from backend systems
- Experience with NodeJS based frameworks such as ExpressJS and the wider Node eco-system (i.e. NPM/YARN/PNPM)
Experience working with headless ecommerce platforms (eg. Magento PWA Studio/Magento 2, NextJS Commerce) and/or content management systems (eg. Drupal, Wordpress, Contentful, etc)
- Weekly Personal Training/Yoga, free virtual gym classes and discounted gym memberships!
- Bi-Monthly activity budgets for every team!
- Flexible working times to fit around your life (early start = early finish) when required!
- Unlimited puppy cuddles from our office dog, A.K.A "Chief Of Pats", Missy!
- A focus on employee wellbeing - Social activities, End of day "switch off" for work life balance, and access to the Appscore Employee Assistance Program with free counselling services, health and wellbeing discounts!
- Optional flu shots, paid for by us!
- Direct and transparent access to our Managing Director and Leadership team. No hierarchical red tape here!
- Wednesday cheese platters!
- Individual Learning & Development budget for upskilling and keeping up with Industry trends!
- Personalised training & development programs (We have had team members get new certifications, do toast masters and so much more) and discounts on Udemy Courses!
- Regular back to base days for all our offsite and remote team members
Appscore has a hybrid working environment. We are flexible with working from home/our office. We have regular team lunches, puppy cuddles from our office dog Missy, table tennis and an office bar available to all staff.
We believe that the unique contributions of everyone at Appscore is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. We are passionate about providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success.