Apply for this job
Our client is a Series A tech start-up backed by leading investors that is growing exponentially month after month. This company provides equity options to every member of the team!
Work on a game-changing, all-in-one communication platform specialized in social commerce, enabling small merchants and enterprises to sell and get paid on the major messaging platforms, that you use regularly, with automation.
They are aggressively expanding into emerging markets and are on the lookout for adventurous, diverse, and passionate go-getters to join them on this journey.
What You Bring to the Table
- Skilled front-end developer, with certain years of experience in a modern, interactive client-side framework (React+Redux)
- Track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to complex and challenging UX projects
- Passion for building beautiful and seamless user interfaces
- Can work quickly and self-reliantly. Teams here are run fast and lean, which means every engineer has a high degree of ownership and potential impact. Engineers have the opportunity (and are expected) to exercise leadership and expertise in their daily work, having strongly held and defensible ideas, and advocating for what they believe is right
- They also need to be eager to hear differing opinions, adept at identifying and evaluating trade-offs, willing to be proven wrong, and quick to walk through fire to help their fellow teammates.
- Designing, developing and testing UI for web (React.js) applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Accurately translate user and business needs into functional frontend
- Keep up-to-date with current best practices and the latest development trends
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience in building complex web applications with team members