Middle Frontend Developer
Apply for this job
We are looking for skillful Web Frontend Developers to join one of our polish teams working for US-based clients.
You will work (in the Polish time zone!) for one of our projects: Payments.ai, TrueWill, or Tentacle.
Our stack includes, first and foremost, React, Next.js, and sometimes TypeScript. We specialize in startups at their beginnings (MVP), which makes the job very diverse and challenging.
Salary: PLN 10.000 - 15.000 + VAT (B2B)
- Required skills: at least 2 years of commercial experience with React.js, a good understanding of modern JS, and easily adapts to new technologies (tools and libraries)
- Nice to have: experience with Next.js framework and TypeScript, knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies, open-source contributions
- Perks and Benefits: +6 000 PLN / year training budget, + 900 PLN / quarter for health insurance and sports, Mentoring Program, work on site, hybrid or fully remote
- B2B: + paid days off
About the role - Technical:
- Is independent and responsible for their own code
- Makes sure their code is written with best practices in mind and is clean and understandable for other developers
- Is in direct connection with a designer to discuss implementation details
- Is involved in the technical part of the product design, suggesting improvements
Tools you’ll use:
- Slack, GSuite
- Jira, Confluence, Miro
- Apple MacBook Pro, Kindle and... Nivona (best coffee machine ever!)
About the role - Non-Technical:
- Cares about understanding the business domain of a product
- Regularly communicates with the team to translate user stories into technical solutions and estimate them
- Helps other developers in the company sharing his knowledge and suggesting better solutions
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Have a vast experience with React, and have used it to build complex dashboards, or custom solutions in the past
- Have used and configured Webpack, Babel or similar tools
- Have experience in testing React applications
- Know how to work with REST APIs using modern tools (e.g. React Query).Want to expand your knowledge, experience and is willingly discovering and testing new front-end libraries and tools
- Like to work in small Agile scrum teams (3-5 developers). Speaks fluent English (B2+) to communicate with the team and understand clients
Great to have:
- Experience with Next.js framework, TypeScript and Docker Containers
- Understanding of what an MVP is and what to focus on when building it.
Meaningful projects, top-notch experts and value-driven workplace