Apply for this job
We are a leading company in the Product Development Services (PDS) space, exhibiting an astute focus on delivering innovative outcomes for our clients. We are seeking passionate innovators to be part of our Product Engineering team.
A rewarding career at 3Pillar Global beckons you! Apply now if you want to fuel your passion for software development with a company that leverages the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue-generating software products for its clients.
We are 3PILLAR GLOBAL
We build breakthrough software products that power digital businesses. We are an innovative product development partner whose solutions drive rapid revenue, market share, and customer growth for industry leaders in Software and SaaS, Media and Publishing, Information Services, and Retail. Our key differentiator is our Product Mindset. Our development teams focus on building for outcomes and all of our team members around the globe are trained on the Product Mindset’s core values – Minimize Time to Value, Solve For Need, and Excel at Change. Our teams apply this mindset to build digital products that are customer-facing and revenue-generating. Our business-minded approach to agile development ensures that we align to client goals from the earliest conceptual stages through market launch and beyond.
In 2021, 3Pillar Global India was named as a “Great Place to Work” for the fifth year in a row based on how our employees feel about our company, collaborative culture, and work/life balance - come join our growing team
- 7-10 years of experience in application development
- Strong experience in developing SPA and worked extensively with React Libraries and Middleware's- Redux Saga/Thunk
- Must be proficient in using latest concepts of React/Redux , Reduce
- Experience developing Adaptive or Responsive websites using UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery
- Experience in agile software development
- Awareness of new and emerging front-end technologies
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Lead the Team
- Manages the team in producing working software each iteration in accordance with the team’s commitments
- Facilitates planning sessions, team meetings, and other “rituals,” such as the daily standup, iteration planning, iteration kickoff, iteration review, and retrospectives
- Ensures that the backlog of work for the team is well-defined with respect to scope, clarity of requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Helps remove roadblocks to delivery success.
- Helps the team follow its defined process, and leads process improvement efforts
- Manage Delivery
- Understands the client’s business strategy and objectives as it relates to the product being developed; ensures that the client’s expectations are met or exceeded.
- Oversees the completion of stories, ensuring that the team understands what “Done” means for each story.
- Interfaces between the team and the customer
- Communicates effectively within the team and with all stakeholders by providing high-quality visibility into planned and actual deliverables.
- Contribute Technically
- Is a model developer, with sharp coding skills and a passion for excellence
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures that the architecture of the product is sound
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteria
- Client Facing
- Develops camaraderie and strong collaboration across both the 3Pillar team and client team, Actively demonstrates and teaches strong consulting skills to teammates, Understands the full set of product development capabilities and speaks to them holistically, Proactively develops a deep "trusted advisor" relationship with the primary buyer, Assists in developing strategies to take advantage of opportunities within the account and works collaboratively with the Client Partner to execute them.
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Work from anywhere policy
- Meal Vouchers
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- Business casual atmosphere
- Plural Subscriptions and Support for international certification