About Caption Health
Caption Health’s mission is to detect disease early – when there is the highest potential for impact – by leveraging artificial intelligence and ultrasound. Our breakthrough AI platform enables any healthcare professional to perform high-quality ultrasound exams for early disease detection, in convenient and lower-cost outpatient settings including patients’ homes. It was recognized as one of TIME’s 100 Best Inventions of 2021 and one of Fast Company’s Next Big Things in Health Tech.
Through our work with health plans, providers, patients, and industry partners, we are transforming care, expanding access, and reducing costs.
The Caption Care Software Engineer is a key member of the technical team responsible for designing, building, and implementing highly scalable, resilient and performant cloud-based applications.
- Build and maintain cloud-based web applications built on Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Power Apps.
- Work with the Dev Lead on software design, patterns and other technical details.
- Break down and estimate development activities and work tasks.
- Deliver high quality software that delights customers.
- Work with customer success to address issues found in the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Previous work experience with Microsoft Dynamics and Power Apps.
- Attention to detail, critical thinking and problem solving skills to find product flaws before software release.
- Implement methods to inspect, test, and evaluate product quality.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Working according to deadlines for the delivery of product roadmap.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 or similar software.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years experience building and delivering production quality software.
- 2+ years with Microsoft Dynamics and Power Apps.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficiency in C# (.NET core), object orient techniques and troubleshooting.
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Caption Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Caption Health does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Caption Health. strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy.