React Native Software Engineer
Posted 6 months ago
Apply for this job
We are IMMO. Here to revolutionize the real estate industry, for consumers and investors alike.
Homeowners wrestle with huge fees and uncertain processes when they want to sell. Renters struggle to find high-quality homes and often deal with unsympathetic landlords. Financial institutions can't invest large pools of money into the sector without hiring an army of disparate third parties. And to complicate matters further, building new homes churns out gigatons of carbon, all whilst we face a housing crisis and a global climate emergency.
IMMO is Europe's first technology powered residential real estate platform, designed to create portfolios of existing single family rental (SFR) housing. Our proprietary technology allows us to unlock investment access to 98% of the residential market currently being overlooked, at scale and speed. At the same time, we offer better solutions to consumers‚ empowering homeowners with quick and transparent sales, and providing a next-gen renting experience for our residents to enjoy living in beautiful homes. With technology in our DNA, data is at the heart of decision making, and we do things sustainably by up-cycling existing properties that are responsibly retrofitted.
IMMO recently raised $75 million in what remains one of Europe, largest Series B funding rounds. Among our investors are some of the world‚ top venture capital firms. IMMO has been awarded‚ Tech Pioneer‚ by the World Economic Forum and has been titled ‚ÄúReal estate asset manager of the future‚ by Goldman Sachs.
We are 150+ strong with experienced professionals working across our integrated residential‚ value chain‚ sourcing and acquisitions, refurbishment, lettings, property management and portfolio management. Our team includes successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Uber, Amazon, Morgan Stanley, Google and many others, and we are growing, fast. With a strong track record in some of the toughest European resi-markets, we are now eyeing expansion across the continent, building up our presence in Germany, Spain and the UK.
We’re looking for a React Native Developer with a passion for solving tough problems with performant code. As a member of the team you will be encouraged to propose designs, implement solutions, and take ownership of critical pieces of the system. You will be challenged to turn apps around quickly but thoughtfully, balancing speed to market with longevity and scalability, all in the name of extraordinary customer experiences. We require a self-starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions.
We are straightforward, open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge the status quo. And we are looking for talented IMMOrtals to join us in our mission to truly change the way consumers and investors access residential real estate. If this sounds like you‚ read on!
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms with React Native
- Work with cutting-edge, cloud-native technology stack and tooling
- Develop robust and maintainable software solutions
- Write and maintain unit and integration tests
- Influence product decisions and designs
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Collaborate with other disciplines across Engineering, UX, and Product
- Advocate for great UX
- Keep up with the latest React Native technologies to ensure we are always using the best tools and techniques
- Experience developing UIs in React Native
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Interest in cloud technologiesHunger and desire to learn new things and develop awesome solutions
- Experience with automated testing suites
- Excellent grasp of fundamental computer science concepts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle, Android Studio
- Familiarity with Swift or Kotlin is a plus
- Experience creating, maintaining and shipping top-ranking mobile apps is a plus