BlockFactory leads the adoption of blockchain technology worldwide. We create high impact products that will bring blockchain to the masses.
Whether we issue verifiable university titles, create digital certificates for luxury items or mint asset-backed tokens, we are working on the edge of innovation and aim to actively shape the world around us.
Join a group 40 highly ambitious technology and business experts preparing the next digital revolution!
Our Core back-end is engineered using Golang, with a powerful set of modules and a Vue.js front-end, allowing DApp programmers to create solutions covering a wide array of use cases.
As a Senior Engineer you will join our international team who are inspired by writing clean, open source code. You will be hired by BlockFactory and assigned to the Proxeus project, additionally, you will..
- Develop new user-facing features for the Proxeus core
- Take a lead role in guiding a cross-functional team & steer the execution of projects
- Bridge the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure
- Work with front-end and back-end web developers to build all the client-side logic
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Experience with WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- You are a team player with experience leading cross-functional teams and coaching junior developers
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You have a Swiss or EU passport (or other permit that allows you to work in Switzerland)
- Bonus Points: Experience with Vue.js or React
- You are able to combine a fast pace with the delivery of consistently high quality
- You know when good is not good enough and you are ready to go the extra mile
- You describe problems transparently and objectively and you focus on finding solutions
- You give and accept constructive feedback
- You have a personal vision how blockchain will reshape our world
- The freedom to have an impact on a fast-growing international blockchain startup
- Opportunity to work on never before seen products & solutions
- Transparent and honest feedback culture
- Offices in the heart of the Swiss Crypto Valley
- Flexible working hours, holiday days and monthly team lunches