Apply for this job
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises capture data and analyze customer documents. We convert documents such as invoices, ID cards, and bank statements into actionable data. We work with clients such as PayU, Arbor and Hitachi and are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars, and Better Capital.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development of Docsumo React webapp.
- You will be working closely with the founders.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- You will responsible to provide oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions.
- You will be designing and building modules in React within the Docsumo webapp.
- The webapp is the main way for customers to consume Docsumo APIs.
- Own and Implement the features using the technology stack that we have in place while bringing in flavours of latest but proven trends and methods.
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs.
- Work with our hiring team to hire amazing engineers who will expand the Docsumo culture and product.
- At least 4 years years experience building React webapps
- Demonstrated ability to build webapps from scratch using React.
- Demonstrated ability of managing frontend engineers
- Proven skills in developing a production level end to end UI application on their own
- Familiarity with Version Control tools such as Git
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SQL / NoSQL databases with hands-on experience in at least one database system
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working in an Agile work environment with an incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.